A Word From the Founder: Birthday Recap
July marks MagicLinen's official anniversary, 6 years since the founding of the company. As cheesy as it sounds, we really couldn't have accomplished such success without the support of our loyal customers. We thank each and every one of you for trusting MagicLinen to bring happiness and magic into your homes and wardrobes!
- From linen pajamas to linen rompers to sofa covers, over the last year, we have introduced 39 new designs and 12 new vivid colors. Thanks for all of your great ideas - it is a real pleasure to get your feedback and create new products for you!
- Our delivery team did an amazing job to improve both order processing and order shipping times, and our current average order-to-delivery time is just 5 days!
- Our review score has reached incredible 4.85 stars out of 5! We grew our incredible customer support team and introduced a customer support phone service (give us a call!).
- Since the beginning of 2022, we have decreased the number of fabric leftovers (production waste) by 20%. This has been achieved by improving our production processes, introducing a zero-waste product category, and donating some of the materials to young designers and children's camps for their projects.
- We’re happy we had a chance to give back and be part of several charity initiatives, including partnering with Cornerstone Community Outreach in Chicago, donating bedding to the orphanage in Vilnius and some of our profits to Ukraine’s Red Cross, working together with CARITAS by delivering food to those in need or planting hundreds of trees in Lithuania.
- Last but not least, we’re also very proud to get so many media features. Our new clothing collection was prominent on People.com and InStyle.com, our Luni PJ set was nominated as the best linen pajama by the NY Magazine, while Hello Magazine and Town & Country Magazine gave excellent reviews to our Toscana dress. Our bedding sets made it to top bedding lists on The Spruce, GQ, Architectural Digest, Elle, CBS News, ET Online, and many others!
Thank you for being part of our journey! We promise to you to keep listening to you, improving our products, and always look for new ways to be a more responsible and sustainable business for our customers, partners, and the environment.
Founder and Creative Director,